Friday, November 22, 2013

Briggs Beautware, 1958, via Flickr. Pearl Gray toilet, bathtub and back to back sinks. I have never seen this color before. I LOVE it. Other colors available? Autumn Yellow, Sea Green, Sky Blue, Coral, and Sandstone. And but sandstone would be okay with me. 1958.

- ideasforho.me/16914/ - #home decor #design #home decor ideas #living room #bedroom #kitchen #bathroom #interior ideas
- ideasforho.me/16914/ -  #home decor #design #home decor ideas #living room #bedroom #kitchen #bathroom #interior ideas
Click here to download
Briggs Beautware, 1958, via Flickr. Pearl Gray toilet, bathtub and back to back sinks. I have never seen this color before. I LOVE it. Other colors available? Autumn Yellow, Sea Green, Sky Blue, Coral, and Sandstone. And but sandstone would be okay with me. 1958.
Briggs Beautware, 1958, via Flickr. Pearl Gray toilet, bathtub and back to back sinks. I have never seen this color before. I LOVE it. Other colors available? Autumn Yellow, Sea Green, Sky Blue, Coral, and Sandstone. And but sandstone would be okay with me. 1958.
Click here to download
Junk Decor: a Before & After breidawithab.com
Junk Decor:  a Before & After breidawithab.com
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment