Sunday, November 17, 2013

My bathroom decor -Walmart vase ($6.99) -Flowers Pier 1 ($6.99ea.) -Dollar store mirror (pack of 3/$1) -Walmart tea light holder ($3.99) -Glass with ribbon (DIY from my

Shabby chic bedroom. - ideasforho.me/... - #home decor #design #home decor ideas #living room #bedroom #kitchen #bathroom #interior ideas
Shabby chic bedroom. - ideasforho.me/... -  #home decor #design #home decor ideas #living room #bedroom #kitchen #bathroom #interior ideas
Click here to download
My bathroom decor -Walmart vase ($6.99) -Flowers Pier 1 ($6.99ea.) -Dollar store mirror (pack of 3/$1) -Walmart tea light holder ($3.99) -Glass with ribbon (DIY from my
My bathroom decor        -Walmart vase ($6.99)        -Flowers Pier 1 ($6.99ea.)        -Dollar store mirror (pack of 3/$1)        -Walmart tea light holder ($3.99)        -Glass with ribbon (DIY from my
Click here to download
21 Peaceful Zen Bathroom Design Ideas for Relaxation in Your Home
21 Peaceful Zen Bathroom Design Ideas for Relaxation in Your Home
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment